Thursday 12 February 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #4


This meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee , just click on their names and follow the links. The point of this meme is to make new friends and gain new followers. There are a few rules to follow when participating in this meme so just click here to find out more.

I have decided to do the question I missed out on I think last Friday? I am not a big Twitter user so this weeks question doesn't really apply to me and I like to write long winding answers and have a proper discussion rather than just say, I don't use Twitter...that would be boring.

So here is the question I will be answering:

Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? -SUGGESTED BY: Words I Write Crazy 


LONG ANSWER:

I was never one to read several books at a time and when I use to see people on Goodreads reading, sometimes, 5 books at a time I just could not wrap my head around that. I did recently buy an iPad though and I travel quite a lot for college purposes (at the moment I have to get a train to Dublin which is Just over a 3 hour train journey from where I live, at 5.30 every Monday morning and get the train home at 7pm - I have several hours in between classes and my trains, the train times do not suit me at all, so I have a lot of time for reading - just not while I have these two essays to write for Monday :-/). I was reading Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout on the Kindle app while travelling but I was really hating it and so while I was at home I started reading The Kiss of Deception. It is the only time I have read more than one book at a time (apart from when I was a kid) and the only reason was my extreme hatred for Wicked which I really don't think I can finish...Yeah Ren is sexy, I GET IT.

SHORT ANSWER:

I rarely ever read more than one book at a time, unless I read a Graphic novel along with a novel or I am reading a Kindle book that I am not that into while travelling and a different physical copy while at home.

So what about you...Do you read more than one book at a time? Leave a comment below and a link to your post as I would love to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio