Friday 30 January 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #4


This meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee , just click on their names and follow the links. The point of this meme is to make new friends and gain new followers. There are a few rules to follow when participating in this meme so just click here to find out more.

Today's feature and follow question is:

Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite? -SUGGESTED BY: The Realm of Books 


This was the perfect week for this question as I just received my first iPad in the mail. Prior to this I had never read a kindle book and I had pretty negative views towards kindle books and was a hardcore physical book fan. Now, however, I can easily say that I see the benefits in both.

ADVANTAGES OF THE PHYSICAL BOOK VERSUS THE KINDLE BOOK


Physical Book
Kindle Book
Collectable on bookshelf
Accessible immediately after purchase
Easier on the eyes
Highlight and notes option
Doesn't run out of battery
Can read in the dark
Beautiful
Easier to hold


So as you can see each one has its advantages. I don't think I can pick which one I prefer but I do know that if I really love a book I read on my Kindle I will probably buy the physical book so I can keep it on my shelf. I really do love to collect books. I have only been reading Kindle books since Monday but so far I have been reading one kindle book and one physical book at a time. I have bought too many books this week due to my new iPad so stay tuned for my Stacking the Shelves post Saturday! 

I was certainly very anti-Kindle books until I downloaded the app myself so what are your thoughts? Do you prefer the physical book or the kindle book? Leave a link to your post below and I will be sure to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio