Friday 16 January 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (2)


This meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee , just click on their names and follow the links. The point of this meme is to make new friends and gain new followers. There are a few rules to follow when participating in this meme so just click here to find out more.

Today's feature and follow question is:
DO YOU OWN ANY DOUBLES OF YOUR BOOKS? WHAT LED TO GETTING THAT SECOND...OR THIRD...OR FOURTH COPY? -SUGGESTED BY: A Great Read 


Only one or two of my books have duplicates. If I really love a book I will often buy it in hardback but I tend to give away my old copy to friends or charities or second bookstores. At this moment in time I think I have one book on my shelf twice. I bout Magic Study from a second hand book shop but the spine was completely damaged and it didn't have the nicest cover. When I was in Edinburgh The Works were having a liquidation sales and I found a brand new copy of Magic Study with a much nicer cover for only a £1. Other books that I have had two at the one time is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I had bought Never Fade and In the Afterlight in hardcover and I wanted to have all the books in the series matching so I gave my paperback copy to my cousin and got myself a hardcover to match the others. I am also planning on buying another copy of Red Rising as I ADORE that book and I bought the second one in hardcover, so again I want my books matching on my shelves.

Oh, I nearly forgot about my two Harry Potter collections. I have a really old and battered HP collection and also recently bought the new Jonny Duddle illustrated covers because they are pretty and I really needed a new less battered collection.

That's pretty much it.

Does anyone else buy duplicates just to have their books matching? If you have participated in this meme do feel free to leave a comment below and I will be sure to check it out. 

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio